Thursday, November 7, 2019

SPOOKY FRANKLIN 2019

It was bound to happen. It was so cold on the night that by the time trick or treating was over and I had some time to break out the camera that my hands were completely numb and my eyes were fried from the fire pit. So this year all my shots are sadly iPhone pics..

This year the weather was super complicated so I opted for a simpler graveyard scene instead of the larger fence/sentinel setup. I have three full available scenes that at some point will combine for a massive yard haunt experience some year in the future when it's not raining or freezing..
Maybe 2020. Until then - enjoy!

SPOOKY FRANKLIN 2019 FULL ALBUM






2 comments:

  1. Your pictures are marvelous. Love that Frankenstien.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always such a beautiful and colorful haunt. well done.
    I too am digging the Frankenstien monster!

    ReplyDelete