Saturday, September 24, 2016

HORROR HOOTENANNY INTERVIEW - Virginia Dentata

And last but not least we have Forbidden Dimension's newest addition, the amazing Virginia Dentata!

13 questions with Forbidden Dimension Virginia Dentata Name rank and serial number Virginia Dentata First Science Officer #5 Is there a story behind your 'Forbidden Dimension' name and persona? I wanted something that made me think 'Rawr!' How long have you been a part of the Forbidden Dimension? This will be my third Halloween with FD. Are you a full blooded Canadian? If no - details? Full blooded immigrant from the Land of Kimchee! However I did become a full blooded citizen, so officially I am a full blooded Canadian. What bands/records make you get up and bounce around? The Creepin' Cruds and Mummula! Last good band you heard for the first time? The Shiverettes Last great film you saw for the first time? Sharktopus What do you think of the state of pop culture today? Bands, movies other trends? I rarely come out of the cave so I'm a little out of the loop. I don't really know what state it's in. Is it in Tennessee? Besides making great rock n roll, what activities or hobbies float your boat? Anything to do with eating. Aside from playing the Horror Hoot what other plans do you have while in Nashville? I hope to eat Hot Chicken! Do you have anything you'd like to say to the kids of Nashville who will be in the crowd on Oct 1?
Rawr! Nicknames you have for the other two members of FD? Brad and Kevin When is the next FD slab hitting the streets and what can we expect? Hopefully December and you can expect to be gruesomely terrified! Thank you Horror Hootenanny, it's an horrific honour! xovd

No comments:

Post a Comment