Saturday, September 23, 2017

HORROR HOOTENANNY - 13 Questions with BO DINSKY

Dr. Gangrene is interviewing the people of THE HORROR HOOTENANY.
13 Questions each.
Today's victim is BO DINSKY - THE TINGLER from THE CREEPING CRUDS!



1. Name and weapon of choice in the band:
bodinski - drums.

2. Favorite movie monster? the Tingler! 
Well, really I'm all about the buzzer under the seat. Sorry if that's more information than you wanted.

3. Best horror movie you've seen recently? 
CNN

4. Remakes: Yes or No? 
Yes, I suppose, except for Disney. LET IT DIE.

5. What bands inspired you to play music? 
PUSA, KISS, the Banana Splits, the 7 Dwarfs. Buy me tequila & I'll explain.

6. What do you like to do when not playing music? 
Eat the Mrs. cookin' (see #12)

7. Munsters or Addams Family? 
Blue. No - Yellow!

8. Favorite song to play live? 
All of them. This will be my third Cruds show & each is better than the last. Thanks for adopting me, bitchez!

9. Favorite moment on stage/tour? 
I played a live radio show once where the front man's (let's just call him "Dave") hybrid guitbass amp rig (my design but surely a coincidence) died right at the start. Dead air = Good times!

10. Misfits, Ramones, or Cramps? 
Motörhead.

11. Pet peeves? 
None yet, but we have two cats.. See also: Singers that puke on stage.

12. Favorite Halloween memory? 
Hot li'l saloon girl, circa 1991.

13. What would you like to have written on your tombstone when all is said and done? 
Y'all might as well skip the stone since I won't be there long...

No comments:

Post a Comment